Willing to reinforce its Fund Reporting team, Lemanik Asset Management SA, a Luxembourg based UCITS V compliant Management Company and authorized AIFM, part of Lemanik Group based in Switzerland, is looking for a Fund Reporting officer (F/M).
- Help in the audit planning preparation
- Be the main contact point between auditors, administrators and clients
- Plan, coordinate and review annual and semi-annual reports with clients,
- administrators and auditors
- Review the Management Letters and the Long Form Reports and support the client in any remedial action required
- Investigate and apply new accounting standards in terms of control processes
- Produce UCITS KIIDs / PRIIPS KIDS and disseminate them
- Produce EMT and EPT
- Produce reports to the Conducting Officers and Board of Directors on the activities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance
- At least 1 year of experience in the Luxembourg Funds industry. Background in understanding and reviewing financial statements is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Professional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- “Hands-on” and proactive approach, ability to work autonomously but with a real team spirit
- Ability to work in a collegial and friendly environment and share knowledge with peers
- A permanent contract
- A young and dynamic working environment in a growing and evolving company
- Attractive package depending on the degree and the experience
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young, dynamic and international environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae (with a picture) in English (reference : “Fund Reporting officer”).
(Prior to the conclusion of the working agreement, a copy of an official criminal record (bulletin no.3), issued for less than 2 months, will be required for consultation purpose).