We are looking for a Risk Officer to join the UCITS Team.
Your mission will consist in being in charge of managing the Risk Management framework of several UCITS clients.
- Assist the UCITS team in the implementation of the Risk Management Framework
- Production of periodical reports (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Perform risk assessment for existing and new UCITS, determination of risk profile, monitoring risk limits (market (commitment/VaR), credit, liquidity, counterparty, operational (TER, PTR, Nav error…)
- Support the Head of Risk in various Risk Management topics
- Review the existing risk framework (regulatory and internal requirements) in close cooperation with other departments
- Monitor the liquidity of UCITS and analyze stress testing results
- Provide regular updates to the Head of Risk and the governing body
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related fields.
- Have minimum 2 years of relevant risk position in liquid strategies (stocks, bonds, derivatives…)
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry and regulations
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative
- Fluent in English any other language will be an asset
Who we are
Founded in 1993 as an independently owned society, Lemanik Asset Management S.A. has become a leading third-party Fund Management Company in Luxembourg, being both UCITS V compliant and AIFM authorised.
Luxembourg based, with offices in Dublin, Hong Kong and Milan, our seasoned and highly dedicated team of over 80 experts provides substance, governance, compliance and risk management support to more than 50 Asset Managers across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and the United States.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young, dynamic and international environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae (with a picture) in English.