The Laboratoire national de santé is recruiting a LIMS Software Engineer (M/F) for a full time position (40h/week) with a permanent contract starting at the earliest convenience.
About the Laboratoire national de santé (LNS)
The « Laboratoire national de santé » (LNS) is a public institution under the supervision of the Ministry of Health in Luxembourg. Organised as a multidisciplinary institute and supported by a professional services team, the LNS includes four scientific departments in the fields of medical biology, microbiology, forensic medicine and health protection, in addition to hosting the National Center of Pathology and the National Center of Genetics. The LNS has its new premises in Dudelange, with state of the art, modern infrastructure in line with recent developments in medical sciences. Its objective is to develop scientific and analytical expertise related to the prevention, diagnosis and monitoring of human diseases. Its ultimate mission is to serve patients and citizens and offer excellence in health care.
- Support the different LNS scientific departments in designing and implementing their workflows using LIMS systems
- Integrate lab instruments with our LIMS systems
- Develop, test, implement and document the IT solutions you are responsible for, in compliance with the relevant regulations
- Ensure the maintenance of the software after the implementation
- Share your knowledge and train your teammates
- Improve the existing information system
- Master degree in Computer Science, Medical engineering or Bioinformatics
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Fluent in French and English (written and oral). Fluency in German is a strong asset
- You are a very rigorous and proactive person
- You have a talent to quickly grasp users’ needs, especially in the context of a laboratory work
- You are able to write clear, concise, technical documentation and standard operating procedures
- You are team-oriented while highly autonomous in your tasks
- You are open-minded and creative yet pragmatic enough to remain effective in managing your priorities
- You like to work in a dynamic environment, you are able to work in parallel on very different topics
- The following technologies are familiar to you:
- HL7 & IHE
- Python, Java, Go, Bash
- git version control system
- Knowledge of the following tools would be very strong assets:
- MIPS ecosystem (GLIMS, DaVinci)
- Mirth middleware
- Blomesystem LABase
- GEPADO Xpro
- You have a good command of the relevant regulations and international standards (GDPR, ISO 17025 & 15189)
If you meet the above profile requirements and wish to apply, please send your application (CV, letter of intent and copies of your degrees).
Applications will be processed in order of arrival. The utmost confidentiality will be granted to each application.