For our department Controlling within LuxairGroup, we are looking for a (an):
Internship Data Modeling and Controlling (m/f)
- Developing and improve our current data warehouse or any business systems that are used for the controlling and other departments within Luxair
- Building and coding predictive demand forecasting/optimization models to enhance existing tools, implement analytical prototypes/operational solutions
- Setting up reporting/dashboards in order to support the various departments in their daily job analyses.
Minimum required criteria:
- Be a current registered student in your last year of degree course in engineering school or business management (university or business school), with a strong background in maths/statistics/modelling
- Be dynamic and motivated by a multifunctional and demanding environment
- Show a great ability to see the overall picture of a situation and have proven analytical skills
- Be PC literate: MS-Office. Coding skills considered a strong asset (Python, R)
- Be fluent in English. Any other knowledge of German, French or Luxembourgish would be an asset.
Duration: 6 mois
Location: Munsbach, Parc d'Activité Syrdall, Grand-duché du Luxembourg.
Applicants who are no longer registered at a school, academy or university will not be considered for this internship