For our department Treasury within LuxairGroup, we are looking for a (an):
Internship Treasury (m/w)
- Be involved in daily Treasury operations;
- Take an active role in Treasury month-end closing activities;
- Support the Head of Treasury in daily interactions with banks;
- Be actively involved in improvement projects (process/tools);
- Archive documents including account statements or proof of payments;
- Follow-up on various reports related to the aviation industry;
- Ad-Hoc Support to the Finance department.
Minimum required criteria:
- Be holder of a Bachelor Degree and ongoing continuing Master Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or similar line of studies.
- Familiarity with accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
- Be a proactive and reliable team player, able to work independently as well as in team.
- Strong focus & attention to details, minimizing re-work & time to review.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Motivated to learn.
- Strong facilitation & Soft skills.
- Ability to draft clear and concise reports in English and to produce accurate and reliable documents.
- Must possess fluency in English.
- Knowledge of French and/or German is considered as an asset