Founded in 1988 and supported by more than 180,000 members, Luxembourg Air Rescue Group currently employs more than 180 highly qualified experts and operates six rescue helicopters, as well as six air ambulance jets. Thanks to the experience acquired in the more than 3,000 missions it flies every year, LAR has become one of the leading global players in the air rescue and air ambulance business, with an unbeatable reputation for quality and reliability.
For its Marketing and PR Department, LAR is currently seeking a:
Content Marketing Specialist & Project Coordinator (F/M)
Permanent Contract – Full time (40 H/W)
- Write articles in German and French for LAR’s Magazine LAR NEWS, published twice a year
- Produce content for LAR and FLAR (Fondation Luxembourg Air Rescue) webpages
- Keep social media channels and digital content up to date in line with marketing best practice and ensure that the content is fresh and presented in a user-friendly manner
- Ensure all content is on brand, in terms of style, quality and tone
- Create content for press releases, articles, presentations and flyers
- Assist the Head of Marketing & PR with the coordination of projects between Member Office, Reception- and Marketing Department, while keeping stakeholders up to speed
- Provide project updates on a regular basis
- Monitor project costs to ensure these are kept within budget
- Conduct guided visits of LAR facilities
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication or Journalism
- Strong writing skills and a love of storytelling
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in content production, digital and product marketing
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. The role requires work across functions and departments, as well as regular interaction with teammates and prospects
- Effective planning skills and flexibility
- Language skills: French, German, English, Luxembourgish
Please be aware that, in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record check.
If you are interested in this challenging job, please apply via the "Apply" button.