Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green social and sustainable securities by gener¬ating awareness about their projects.
LuxSE is recruiting within its International Primary Markets department a:
Prospectus Approval Officer – CDI (M/F)
- Handling requests for the admission to trading of securities
- Managing the approval of prospectuses in relation to issuers or financial products
- Performing the analysis of prospectuses
- Conduct compliance checks according to the Rules and Regulations of the LuxSE or the Prospectus Act.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in relevant subject matter
- A deep understanding of financial instruments and capital markets
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external customers
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Organised, rigorous with strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and respect deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French. German will be considered as an asset
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and application letter. At a later stage, we may ask for a recent copy of a criminal record (N°3).