Delano is the "number one" all-English publication for Luxembourg’s international community.
Maison Moderne, first independent media company in Luxembourg and the publisher of Delano, is recruiting a journalist with a strong interest in current affairs, business, economy in order to expand the current team and develop the Delano brand, both print and digital.
- As a journalist you will write quality, original content in English for Delano’s monthly magazine and its website;
- You will also contribute to our popular daily newsletter which currently has over 14,000 subscribers;
- You will research and develop content that matches the specific requirements of Maison Moderne’s online and print communication channels;
- You will also engage in social media management and monitor its performance.
- You hold university level qualifications, ideally in journalism or communication, and already have few years of experience working as a journalist;
- You are a superb journalist with a proven ability to conduct research, write and edit. You also have a solid understanding of digital communication and social media;
- You are dynamic, always positive and you have a strong ability to propose new contents, creative and fresh ideas. You are constantly source of proposals to innovate and to improve the media brand;
- You have experience and/or interest in teamwork and team management, you love to boost your team and help them to give the best of themselves;
- You are able to adapt your writing style to suit specific sectors and different communication channels;
- You are well rounded with in depth knowledge of media;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, can work independently, and are highly organised;
- You speak and write English perfectly and if you have knowledge of French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish it would be a strong asset.
- A company with an excellent reputation firmly established in the economic fabric of Luxembourg and the Greater Region;
- A dynamic environment, a committed team and a positive working atmosphere;
- A permanent full-time contract;
- Start date to be agreed.
If you think you are the right person for this job, please send us your application: CV, cover letter and a portfolio.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.