Founded in 1994, Maison Moderne is the leading independent media company based in Luxembourg. Our activities are organised in three business lines: a Publishing House, home to our influential media brands Paperjam and Delano; a Brand Studio, which advises companies and institutions on their communications strategies; and a Business Club, the main business club and networking platform in Luxembourg and the Greater Region.
Publishing House is looking for a highly motivated:
Trainee Journalist (m/w)
Working within an editorial team of 6 journalists, you will be responsible for producing various types of content and ensuring their publication in the Delano ecosystem media.
- Take an active part in the editorial team: editorial meetings, press conferences, interviews, sending out newsletters and editing magazines;
- Monitor business, finance and economic news in Luxembourg;
- Propose topics related to finance and expat communities in Luxembourg;
- Write articles on these topics;
- Publish articles and content in the Delano ecosystem media.
- Student in journalism, political science, information and communication, or related field;
- You are curious and critical, with an appetite for finance and/or expat communities related topics;
- You have excellent writing skills (and good spelling);
- You're a creative thinker, able to find compelling topics and editorial angles;
- You are at ease with IT tools;
- You have a perfect command of English (native level is required), and a good knowledge of French (desirable). Knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an advantage.
- A company with an excellent reputation, firmly established in the economic and social fabric of Luxembourg;
- A dynamic environment, a committed team and a positive working atmosphere;
- 6 months or 1 year work-study internship;
- A paid internship and lunch vouchers;
- Start date to be agreed.
If you think you are up to the challenge, please submit your application (CV and cover letter). All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.