Maison Moderne the first leading independent media company in Luxembourg.
A magazine publisher since 1994, the company progressively diversified its activities and continued to grow, supported by 130 passionate and concerned collaborators.
We are well established in four diversified and complementary business units that form a unique media ecosystem: Publishing House – Content Agency – Advertising Sales – Business Club, leading to growth and risk mitigation.
We are looking for a talented and outgoing UX/UI Designer Trainee
You will help establish digital design workflows for future editorial and marketing products for both our in-house departments and editorial teams as well as external clients. You will work closely with the members of the digital team and report to our Art Directors, assuring brand consistency across platforms and building digital design guidelines for various clients. You will work in a multi-disciplinary environment hand in hand with both the graphic design studio’s leadership and the wider team, in a creative and fast-paced environment.
- You are a current student (Bachelor or Master)
- A creative person at heart, you know how to channel your design ideas into the creation of modern, intuitive UI designs;
- You can work with agile workflows;
- You understand digital and social media environments and have a high interest in standards, design, technology and innovation;
- You have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- You are interested in project management;
- You produce designs from scratch using Figma/Sketch or a similar tool;
- You are familiar with Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- With a curious mind and a natural sense of observation and intuition, you feel at ease in contemporary times and keep up with the latest trends. You don’t limit yourself to follow the trends, you create them;
- Your sense of aesthetics, typography and design is flawless; moreover, you have a great combination of technical versatility and real artistic talent;
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
What we are offering
- A dynamic environment, a committed team and a positive working atmosphere;
- A company specializing in the creation and circulation of high-quality print, digital and live content;
- A 6 month internship with diversified tasks
- Start date: as soon as possible.
How to apply
If you think you are up to the challenge, please submit your application (CV, cover letter and digital design-oriented portfolio). All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.