Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
- Producing statistical reports
- Helping with the drafting of TOR for OCCO assignments, liaising as and when necessary with other relevant services in the Bank
- Drafting contracts for OCCO assignments
- Coordinate and control the procurement and purchasing process for the OCCO directorate
- Providing advice on procurement and contract related matters for OCCO assignments
- Delivering staff training and other awareness raising events on procurement compliance to other services in the Bank
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Law, Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years of experience in public procurement.
- Experience in the field of drafting public procurement documents, or development and implementation of public procurement procedures will be an asset.
- Knowledge of EU Financial Regulation, EU Public Procurement Rules and their implementation
- Analytical skills and ability to find solutions to legal and/or complex issues in order to ensure compliance with applicable procurement rules
- Knowledge of software applications/databases and reporting tools used for contract management (e.g.: PeopleSoft Procure to Pay, Business Objects or SAP)
- Proficient user of MS Excel
- Practical approach, ability to understand the operational requirements and priorities with a view to meeting deadlines with potentially heavy workload and under time pressure
- Result and customer oriented with the ability to respect the confidentiality of work issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and a good command of French. Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.