Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Product Development & Implementation Officer
The incumbent will play a key role in the development and implementation of product and services aiming at attracting Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF), European Pension Funds, Insurance Companies and Family Offices.
Working in a team and reporting directly to the Head of Unit, s/he contributes to the development of the Unit and Division’s goal by notably being a point of contact across the Institution and external counterparts. The job requires a constant interface with internal services and with external counterparts (including investors, fund managers and advisors).
- Design and develop products and services from concept through to finalization in close collaboration with other Services or in support of more senior members of the team;
- Coordinate the different workstreams for the delivery of products and services with other internal Services and external service providers or in support of more senior members of the team;
- Coordinate implementation of products to respect internal rules and regulatory reporting requirements e.g.: SFDR
- Review existing and develop new financial models for different type of products including primary and secondary transactions;
- Participate alongside with Institutional Client Relationship, Mandate Management, Legal Services, Compliance, Risk Management, Financial Control and Operations, Information Management in ensuring consistency of products and services, notably from a corporate governance stand point;
- Liaise closely with the Business Implementation Unit to ensure products go live and meet all internal and external regulatory aspects and reporting cycles;
- Liaise with transactional Front Office professionals, research professionals and other relevant internal services to gather market trends and feedback;
- Build and manage relationships with external advisors;
- Contribute to the setup, improving and documenting of processes and procedures to ensure swift on -boarding of new investors;
- Contribute to the definition of product offering(s) and services to capture the added - value, investment strategy definition, implementability and required service levels;
- Support in obtaining the required internal approvals to engage in detailed negotiation via the appropriate internal committee(s).
- University degree in Finance, Economics. Engineering or Business Administration (preferably at postgraduate level) with a combination of the above being an additional asset;
- Professional with more than 3 years of relevant experience in the financial sector in a position with similar responsibilities related to primary or secondary PE, VC or infrastructure transactions or to PE, VC or infrastructure portfolio management;
- First-hand knowledge of institutional, equity and quasi equity instruments;
- Knowledge of additional financial instruments such as fund structuring, Appraisal and Due Diligence processes, Portfolio Development and Pricing would also be appreciated but is not a pre-condition;
- Prior experience in financial analysis, the interpretation of financial and legal documentation and quantitative financial skills would be an advantage;
- Prior experience in a private equity, secondary transactions, co-investment or public institution, as well as knowledge of EU financial instruments and regulations would be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be considered an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Commercial approach and ability to manage complex operations;
- Very good interpersonal skills;
- Sense of initiative and problem-solving approach;
- Ability to organise her/his work, set priorities and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent team spirit.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.