MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients specialised in online trading and based in Luxembourg city:
An Account Representative (m/w)
- Expand the company client base through sales activities such as contacting new leads.
- Respond to general client queries using Bold chat, telephone, email and Salesforce.
- Provide customers expert technical support and answer queries related to our products.
- Establish new relationship with prospective clients and business partners, as well as maintain excellent client relationship.
- Assist with planning and executing Sales & Support plans.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics or Finance
- Very good written and spoken English and German. One additional European language will be an advantage (French, Italian, Spanish)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid sales and communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems e.g. Salesforce
- Knowledge of FX and CFD markets and derivative products
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Knowledge of MetaTrader 4 & 5 platforms
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Professional relationship with EU/EEA clients.
- A remuneration package that will be in line with your motivation, skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours and home-based work policy (conditions apply).
- Easily accessible by train / bus and close to P&R Bouillon.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development? If so, it's your chance! Apply now!