MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Hesperange:
You will become part of the Accounting & Admin Department of 3 people. As an all-round Accountant, you will support the Chief Accountant to ensure the monthly closing for 2 legal entities is done according US and Luxembourg GAAP.
In collaboration with the Chief Accountant your responsibilities are:
- Booking of supplier invoices (Accounts Payable)
- Preparing bank payments & booking of bank statements
- Account receivables – cooperation with Belux Credit & Collection department
- Participation in monthly and yearly closing process.
- Assistance in the billing processes.
- Being a backup for payroll of fix staff and temporary staff
- Assistance with some admin tasks re payroll administration
- Monitoring and reviewing account reconciliations
- Assistance in the production of the monthly reporting to the mother company in the US.
- Contribute to the annual obligations of a company: audit, annual accounts, tax declarations.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes within the Accounting & Admin department.
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Accountancy
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, ideally within a multinational organization.
- Good MS Office skills (familiar with Excel – pivot – vlookup)
- Experience in Oracle application system is an asset
- Excellent communication skills especially in English/French
- A team player
- A strong analytical mindset and a result driven approach
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!