Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
The successful candidate will be tasked to work towards the coordination of audits and evaluations undertaken on the client activities (internal and/or external) and work on specific internal controls projects.
Audit & Evaluation
- Contribute to the smooth running of audit/evaluation assignments in terms of planning, timing and organization between the auditees and the auditors, i.e. ensuring key documents are provided;
- Assist in ensuring a coordinated approach for audit missions run by the external and internal auditors, Member States and the European Commission on related activities;
- Ensure that audits and evaluations are coordinated according to applicable the procedures.
- Proactively follow-up on all audit issues. In particular, pro-actively liaise with relevant internal services so that the various audit recommendations are implemented in a timely and efficient manner;
- Participate in the establishment of special internal control reports (AUP, ISAE, etc.) and in the gathering of information from the different departments;
- Ensure smooth running of each project (terms of planning, timing and organization);
- University degree preferably at a postgraduate level in Finance/Economics/Law/Accounting. Professional qualification (e.g. CIA) would be considered as an advantage;
- At least 3 years’ strong professional experience, acquired:
- o in external audit or internal control within a leading international audit firm or the banking/financial industry
- o or on the negotiation and drafting of contracts and memoranda in an international law firm.
- Good understanding of the financial market and operational risk aspects.
- Knowledge of Private Equity, Structured Finance and/or EU policies (e.g. structural funds, state aid) would be an advantage;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Good command of French would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to analyse, summarise and present information;
- Qualities of impartiality and perseverance are essential.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.