Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
- Assist the senior officer with the review and verification of financial data from contractual documentation related to mandates and introduction in an IT system (Mandate Management System)
- Collect relevant data and prepare the documents for monthly meetings
- Monitoring of a common mailbox and identification of the actions required to be reflected in a pipeline database (Excel).
- The candidate should preferably have experience in banking and finance field especially in a back-office environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and French. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- University degree or professional certification preferably in a business-related field (Business Administration, Accounting, Economics);
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Very good organisational skills
- Rigorous and able to meet deadlines and priorities
- Able to draft routine correspondence and edit materials
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Ability to work reliably and accurately under pressure
- Flexibility and availability
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.