MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:
Back Office Officer (ENG)
As a back-office officer, you’ll have to ensure that all transactions and financial instruments are settled in an adequate and timely fashion as per our contracts, as well as to provide business analysis for the team’s projects.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of post-trade processing:
- - Execute and monitor processes to confirm, clear, and settle transactions conducted by the Investment and Treasury, Funding, and Lending desks.
- - Ensure daily cash management for the smooth settlement of the Investment and Treasury operations, as well as for the collateral margin calls on the derivative portfolios held by the Funding and Investment and Treasury teams.
- Oversee the outsourced back office providers:
- - Ensure smooth and reliable coordination with outsourced back office(s) to monitor and control operations.
- Reconcile system data between the internal systems and the outsourced back office(s).
- Support company’s interactions with the front office personnel and designated partners, including central bank operations desks and debt management offices in the euro area, as well as outsourced back office(s)
- University degree, preferably in finance and/or a banking specialisation. A relevant professional qualification and/or post-graduate studies would be an advantage.
- 3-4 years in financial operations processing, including significant participation in projects
- Experience in the back-office environment of financial markets with an emphasis on derivatives (IRS, FX-Spot, FX-Forward, FX-Swaps and Cross-Currency-Swaps), fixed income, money market instruments, and repos
- Experience of collateral management processes including valuation
- Broad knowledge of settlement flows and technical tools to process them
- Understanding of the financial concepts used in securities processing
- Experience in project management, preferably in the financial world
- Fluent in English is mandatory, other languages considered an asset.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development? If so, it's your chance! Apply now!