Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Cash Flow Management (CFM)
on temporary basis
The incumbent(s) report to and work under the supervision of senior members of the CFM Division.
• Management of cash flow relevant administrative activities under different product lines (e.g. processing drawdowns/repayments of Private Equity funds, guarantee calls and disbursement requests; preparation of cash flow forecasts or reconciliation of cash positions with intermediaries);
• Management of cash flow relevant administrative activities of mandates (e.g. processing of cash calls and repayments for mandators, review of cash positions and movements including reconciliation of positions, forecasts or administration of respective bank and escrow accounts);
• Calculation of various types of fees at transaction and mandate level and respective invoicing as well as reporting.
• University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar fields.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant professional experience in financial administration, financial securities, mandate administration, or finance or audit, preferably in an area that covers one or several of the organization’s business lines;
• Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
• Ability to work with tight deadlines, to react swiftly and effectively to new situations in a client-focussed and high quality service environment;
• Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise;
• Disciplined approach whilst maintaining creativity and lateral thinking towards troubleshooting and problem solving;
• Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with internal and external clients;
• Team player.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.