Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Credit Risk Officer - Stress Testing
- Contribute to the development and documentation of policies, procedures and methodologies in the area of (capital) stress testing.
- Assist in improvements to IT systems and working tools relating to stress testing.
- Contribute to the alignment of the stress testing framework with best banking practices.
- Contribute to the Bank and Group stress test exercises, including planning, design, execution and reporting.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Law, Economics, Quantitative studies.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience with a sound understanding of best practices in stress testing.
- Experience in capital requirements, (macro-economic) stress testing
- Experience in the following areas would be an advantage: capital planning, RAF, ICAAP, ILAAP, capital contingency and recovery planning.
- Knowledge of prudential regulatory framework would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English. French is an advantage. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Very good organisational skills
- Rigorous and able to meet deadlines and priorities
- Able to draft routine correspondence and edit materials
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Ability to work reliably and accurately under pressure
- Flexibility and availability
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.