MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Data Analyst in FMCG sector.
- Support of global eCommerce Acceleration and the respective Data & Analytics; collaborating with ecommerce markets and global ecommerce partnering functions to execute eCommerce projects to grow global eCommerce business
- Performance management: financial scorecards coordination, data collection and consistency checks; sell-in and sell-out analysis; online store KPIs tracking; development of insights and overviews by markets, customers and categories/brands
- Market estimates and projections support: analysis of market trends, categories evolution and size of prize estimations
- Dashboard and BI tools key usership: database analysis and reporting, support to global team and BUs in the platforms use and insights generation
- eCom capabilities: connection with BUs/functions to collect requirements and address opportunities/challenges for a successful deployment
- eContent system / PIM: support the implementation across several geographies
- Support in the preparation of key meetings and in the coordination of the eCommerce community; support eCommerce workshops and trainings; support in planning of the weekly priorities
- Monitor key developments across eCommerce activities, develop insights and create overviews (e.g. monthly Team scorecards or newsletters)
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Engineering, Business, Data Management, or other relevant subject or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience >1 year preferred; minimum internship experience
- Preferred sectors: FMCG, food/grocery, retail, eCommerce retail
- Preferred functions: Sales, Marketing / Trade Marketing, Digital, eCommerce, Business Intelligence / Business Development, Analytics, IT business partner
- Demonstrated success in managing projects
- Experience in collaboration and management of multiple stakeholders
- Experience with online auditing, monitoring and KPI measurement
- Knowledge, Comprehension and experience in digital and/or eCommerce
- Knowledge, Comprehension and experience with BI and Analytics tools: strong technical analytical skills a plus
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.