Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, a famous bank in Luxembourg:
· In-house safekeeping and maintenance of the fund's legal and regulatory documents and processing of mails or requests addressed to the Funds
· Organisation of General Meetings of Shareholders (statutory, ordinary and extraordinary). Publication and filing of AGM’s resolutions.
· Organisation of Board Meetings, preparation of board packs and minutes taking.
· Relationship with the Luxembourg Regulator and other Luxembourg administration.
· Relationship with the external auditor.
· Liaising with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange with application and supervision of the Funds’ listing.
· Ability to coordinate work in the team, and to reallocate work based on priorities
· Ability to participate in projects, suggest and implement applicable changes
· Ability to identify and anticipate possible problem areas, to measure potential risks, and to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs.
· Very strong business English skills is mandatory. Fluency in French, German and/or Italian would be an advantage
· Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg investment fund legal structures and Luxembourg regulations
· IT skills: excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
· Law Degree, Economic Degree or equivalent
· Minimum 5 year as Domiciliary Agent or Company Secretary
· Excellent organisational skills
· High attention to details
· Good resilience to stress
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, to resolve problems and to train others
· Excellent communication skills
· Team leader
· Client focused
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.