Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Corporate Services - IT Project Manager (Associate)
on temporary basis
You will analyze business initiatives and propose, as well as manage, the implementation of solutions, making use of techniques that follow best practice and industry standards. This requires a complete process follow-up, commencing at the time the business needs are triggered, up to the moment a solution is delivered to production, with deep involvement in the whole process lifecycle, including stages of requirements, development, testing and implementation.
- Take project management responsibilities to deliver projects and coordinate with business users and other IT technical teams
- Ensure that IT policies and initiatives are implemented, and key operational processes are run in the most effective and efficient way
- Implement and maintain new and existing solutions which requires dealing with the whole software lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Participate in the preparation of business cases and project charters in collaboration with users, and manage related projects including proposing and designing technical solutions consistent with business requirements and IT architecture
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation in line with IT’s standards as required by the Systems Development Life Cycle, and to satisfy operational and audit needs
- Proactively participate and engage in special initiatives and foster optimal usage of IT applications to ensure that applications are conceived, built, and managed in line with standards and methodologies
- University degree preferably in computer science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in IT project management, particularly in the design, development, and implementation of bespoke banking applications
- At least 2 years of relevant IT professional experience in the financial sector
- Knowledge and experience with at least one IT Project Management methodologies such as PM2, PMI, PRINCE2. Project Management Certification and/or an Agile methodology would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English Knowledge of other EU languages would be an asset.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.