Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, a well-known bank:
Temporary mission of 6 month
- Reviews account opening, maintenance documentation
- Reviews AML/KYC, FATCA/CRS documentation for on boarding, periodic and ad hoc reviews.
- Liaises with clients, investors and third parties as required. Reviews and analyse matches as result of the client screening. Analyse transaction trend monitoring.
- Preparation of AML reports including FATCA/CRS as required.
- Ensures policies, procedures, checklists are adhered to
- Ensures physical and digital records, databases, systems are maintained in accordance with standards
- Ensures urgent, sensitive matters are escalated appropriately
- Answers investor, internal and external client queries
- Provides assistance to team, department projects initiatives
- Assists coordination of activities and allocation of work
- Liaises with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Contributes to policy, procedures, process and system improvements
- Promotes a client centric, high quality culture
- Promotes a strong compliance culture
- Strong knowledge of key AML/CTF, KYC principles, practices
- Strong knowledge, experience in KYC requirements for different entity types, structures' complexity and jurisdictions
- Strong knowledge Luxembourg AML/CTF legal and regulatory framework
- Basic knowledge of FATCA/CRS requirements
- Basic understanding of Luxembourg's Fund Industry and role of Transfer Agent
- 2-5 years experience in AML/KYC or compliance related role
- Degree in Law, Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Management or other relevant field of studies or Equivalent, relevant professional experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access…)
- Good working knowledge of TA system
- Strong written, verbal and listening skills in English
- Good command of French, 3rd language considered as an advantage
- Highest standard of integrity, ethics and confidentiality
- Proactive, autonomous and accountable
- Collaborative, teamwork, partnership, diversity mind set
- Shares knowledge and is keen to learn others
- Client centric, compliance minded
- Able to manage conflicting priorities in a pressurized environment
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Strong oral and written communicator
- Able to identify and communicate problems as well as design solutions
- Put long-term interests above short-term gain and is not afraid to escalate issues when necessary
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development? If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.