Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of office support, administrative and secretarial duties for the Division. The job holder will share responsibilities with other assistants in the Directorate. No teleworking is foreseen for the job holder.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Head of Division and will work with lawyers and assistants from across the Directorate and interface with external contacts to support the Division's operations.
- Assist in the accurate preparation of original legal documents and in the finalization / administration of contractual documentation (guarantee agreements and contractual modifications)
- Assist and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal documents (e.g. prepare and circulate legal contributions to internal decision-making documents, prepare and distribute contractual documents, ensure due circulation of documents both inside and outside the organization, handle notification of signatures, ensure electronic and paper archiving, store documents using the electronic document management system (GED Livelink), handle notes and other memoranda
- Carry out general secretarial duties and administrative tasks, including mail/document control and distribution, filing.
- Certified secondary-level education and secretarial training
- At least 3 years of relevant, professional post-qualification experience; experience acquired as secretary/administrative assistant in a law firm, corporate legal function, or any other legal environment, is a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of the standard IT & office tools (particularly Word and Outlook), Acrobat, familiarity with Electronic Documents Management tools, electronic archiving, and reporting tools would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written)
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online. Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.