Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
- Plan, organize and monitor the mandates governing bodies’ meetings: Investment Committees, Board of Directors, Advisory Board, Shareholders meetings;
- Coordinate with service providers and internal services the preparation of agenda of meetings and governing bodies’ meetings packs and prioritise the collation of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Participate to governing bodies’ meetings, prepare or review minutes and ensure timely distribution;
- Ensure the compliance of mandates managed by the organization with the applicable Laws and Regulations, review relevant issues and seek advice from relevant services as required;
- Monitor the appointment and replacement of governing bodies’ members in liaison with administrative agent/law firm;
- Communicate with mandate governing bodies where appropriate and coordinate the development of action plans ensuring timely response to questions raised;
- Ensure high quality of services delivered by service providers in relation to mandates corporate
- University degree, preferably in Law, Finance or Business Administration preferably at postgraduate level;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- At least three years of post-qualification professional experience, preferably in a financial institution or leading law firm with a thorough focus on corporate governance activities;
- Experience of drafting minutes, compiling board package and memoranda on corporate matters;
- Exposure to Fund–of-Funds activities, Venture Capital and Guarantees would be an advantage;
- Experience in financial analysis and interpretation of financial and legal documentation;
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Very good organisational skills
- Rigorous and able to meet deadlines and priorities
- Able to draft routine correspondence and edit materials
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Ability to work reliably and accurately under pressure
- Flexibility and availability
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.