MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Raw Material Sales & Operations Specialist (m/w)
In line with the company S&OP strategy, support and manage the implementation of the monthly S&OP process on raw materials to ensure the alignment among the different functions involved on the achievement of the mid-long term company targets.
- Execute the monthly raw material S&OP meeting in close alignment with other functions/departments involved (Procurement, Finance, Operation, Supply Chain)
- Consolidate consumption demand and generate supply plans for the different raw materials in accordance to company target/KPI (stock/freshness/coverage)
- Analyze supply and demand issue focusing on long term view by running scenario and what-if analysis
- Study major discrepancies/discontinuities a/o company initiatives to address with other functions (Operation, Procurement etc.).
- Prepare appropriate material/documentation for the S&OP meeting in a timely manner (including KPI analysis, metrics, scenarios analysis…). Cascade the material to the cross functional departments/stakeholders and closely follow up on the shared actions/steps to close the gaps
- Working on continuous improvement of the raw material S&OP process/meeting by ensuring is responding to the company S&OP strategy and business needs
- Manage in parallel multiple initiatives/projects to support the continuous enlargement of S&OP scope
- BSc or MSc degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related area
- 1-2 years working experience within an S&OP a/o Supply Chain Management environment in FMCG industry (preferably within raw material planning management)
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Package especially on Excel (VBA/Macro) and Power point
- SAP/SAP APO and IBP for S&OP will be highly appreciated
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and strategic understanding
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.