Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Treasury Assistant (M/W)
The financial assistant will provide operational support in order to contribute to the effective day-to-day operation of the Back Office Treasury division and Liquidity Planning and Control unit.
- Create, validate or modify different type of SWIFT messages (Categories 1,2,3,5,9 mostly).
- Reconcile daily statement of cash and securities positions of the bank and do a follow up investigation on outstanding items.
- Reconcile monthly financial fees
- Review and send tax certification forms for the different custody accounts of the bank per market and type of activities.
- Prepare monthly reporting for the management
- Prepare the daily Key performance indicators (KPI) of the team.
- Secondary level education, ideally complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (e.g. secretarial studies, business administration)
- The person should preferably have experience in a Banking / Financial field and he/she should be able to work independently and keen to learn.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in providing administrative support
- Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Macro, VBA, Access databases are considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and a good command of French. Knowledge of other European languages would be a significant advantage.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online. Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.