Sales Coordinator M/F
Publiée le 25/09/2022
- Commerce / Vente
If you are ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking and a team player and interested in growing your career with an International FMCG business, please read through our job opportunity.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s, based in Foetz. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
A customer facing role responsible for coordination, both internally and externally, of specific administrative aspects of sales activities such as new product development, offers management, document & samples flow, article creation/modification, promotional activities, lifecycle management, and all this within a set of assigned customers.
Develop relationships with key external customer contacts and internal stakeholders to guarantee the launch of products within the agreed conditions with the customers and with respect to all relevant legislation. Guarantee the management of events by making sure that these are evaluated on feasibility and internal impact.
To get all trading conditions with customers formalised, internally communicated and to have all contracts / services to be delivered checked on both feasibility and profitability impact. To provide high quality, in-depth administrative support to Key Account Management.
Your responsibilities will be
At Sales Coordinator position, you will in charge of:
- Maintenance of master data, customer documents, customer portals and prices/conditions
- observe and control the entire product life cycle
- Support of different customers in cooperation with the key account manager
- Project responsibility for the on-time launch of products
- Interfaces with production sites, marketing, customer and logistics
Skills and education we are looking for
- Fluent in German and English
- Familiar with German market
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- First experience in Sales position
- What will make you succeed
- Continuous improvement
- Customer orientation
- Result orientation
- Team player