Within an international Finance company, you will be Board member and in charge of the development of the Sales department globally.
Our client is an international Group which is a key actor of the Fiancial market, with activities all around the world.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the following missions :
- Management of the internal and external sales team
- Organization and development of the network of suppliers
- Acquisition of new partners
- Expansion of the company's areas of activity
- Research and collection of commercial information on the different markets in order to extend the product range
- Relations with prospects, clients and their advisors
- Relations with custodian banks and fund promoters
Graduated with a Financial or Law degree, you have a proven experience in building, developing and structuring strong Sales activities, and in managing high sales profiles, within the Financial market (Bank, Insurance, Asset Management).
Your leadership, your capacity to provide a clear direction, and your ability to build and develop solid institutional relationships will be key to reach successes in this mission.
You speak fluently English and French. A third language would be a plus.