- If you have been involved with data collection, analysis or data delivery - this position could be a good fit.
- Our client is an international and recognized service provider in the global fund industry. In order to reinforce their local team in Luxembourg, we are actively looking for a Data Relationship Manager.
- Analyse and improve data delivery from fund companies.
- Relationship building (Data Account Management) with fund companies.
- Responsible for data ingestion within a Client Delivery/Project.
- Research into regulations and financial industry trends.
- Being the 'data face' of the company by being a data expert and understanding all the intricacies of how we collect, validate and process data.
- Analyse data deliveries, continuously looking to enhance the way that data is provided to us.
- Guide fund companies to understand and follow our data processes and standards.
- Maintain strong relationships with fund companies.
- Act as the data expert in client deliveries, working as part of a project team to achieve the desired outcome.
- Work with commercial teams to provide pre-/post-sale assistance, and championing data, processes and products.
- Analyse regulatory and industry changes that can impact upon our company and clients, where applicable.
- Contribute to the drafting of procedural records as needed (creation, update, enhancement).
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a data environment role. Funds industry experience highly appreciated.
- Ability to converse with clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Ability to work as part of a team (project work).
- Fluency in English, and French or German.
- Be one of the first to learn about new markets the company is entering into