Great experience for an experienced accountant with knowledge of Romanian Gaap, IFRS and SAP.
Our client is an industrial group, expanding fast and with operations in different EU countries.
They are looking to reinforce their central finance/accounting team in Luxembourg to support on the implementation of the subsidiary in Romania within their ERP, as well as to assist in the daily activity and the monthly closing of other subsidiaries.
As an Experienced Accountant, your main tasks and responsibilities will be :
>> SAP Implementation:
o Assist external service provider with implementation of the Romanian subsidiary in SAP, including:
▪ Assistance with tax reports configuration, in order to ensure the full feasibility of the tax returns / tax declarations in the ERP;
▪ Assistance with accounting needs, specific to Romanian GAAP, such as foreign currency re measurement of loans on a monthly basis and stock management (re measurement / recalculation);
o Monthly Accounting: Perform monthly closing of the Romanian subsidiary (booking of accruals, depreciation, closing cockpit; Actuals/budget analysis and deviations analysis with Site Manager).
>> Activities in other subsidiaries:
o Accounting day to day operations: Customer / Supplier invoices booking, bank statements clearing, payables/receivables follow up, payments management, reporting;
o Monthly Accounting: Perform monthly closing of subsidiaries (booking of accruals, depreciation, closing cockpit. Actuals/budget analysis and deviations analysis with Site Manager);
o Assist local team in SAP if needed;
o Control / Check of accounting entries of group entities;
o Assist in IFRS closing / controls at Holding level;
o Liaise with external consultants for IFRS treatments per countries (IFRS questionnaire, tax proof)
* Romanian native speaker
* Good to excellent command of English and/or French language (speaking and writing)
* Strong knowledge of Romanian GAAP
* SAP and IFRS knowledge are considered an asset
* Knowledge of other European countries accounting rules is considered a plus
* Good knowledge of IT Tools (pack office) and solid experience in an ERP usage
* Comfortable with working in an industrial and dynamic environment
* Flexible, curious and willing to learn
* Capable to work autonomously when needed, as well as a team-player
* Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities
* Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
* Hard-working and organized
* Self-standing and righteous person
* A certain availability for occasional, short term work travels amongst the group various projects is to be expected
An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.