Financial Controller - Bank Expirée
Publiée le 02/03/2023
Michael Page Luxembourg
The Financial Controller will be responsible for managing financial analysis and reporting, overseeing accounting operations, and providing guidance on financial strategy and risk management.
My client is a bank developing the efficiency of this financial department.
- Manage financial analysis and reporting to support business decision-making and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Oversee accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial records
- Monitor and report on financial performance, highlighting trends and opportunities for improvement
- Develop and implement financial strategies and policies to ensure the bank's financial objectives are achieved
- Provide guidance and support to business units on financial matters, including budgeting, forecasting, and risk management
- Monitor and assess risks to the bank's financial position, implementing controls and processes to mitigate risks as necessary
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including auditors, regulators, and other financial institutions
- Lead and mentor a team of financial professionals, providing guidance and support to promote professional development and a culture of excellence
- At least 3 years of experience in financial controlling in a banking environment preferably in Luxembourg
- Fluent in French & English
- Degree in Accounting
Joining for the bank offers opportunities to work on international projects and collaborate with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- The bank invests in its employee's career growth and offers training and development programs to help them acquire new skills and knowledge. It also offers various career paths and opportunities for advancement within the organization.
- The Bank is committed to sustainable business practices and is recognized for its efforts in promoting social and environmental responsibility.