Provide support on legal and compliance topics.
Our client is the largest independent oil and gas company in Latin America. They continuously strive for
excellence and to extract the best out of their people. Our candidate must share our corporate values
and be eager to learn, willing to assume responsibility and perform different tasks.
At start, we expect the individual to be engaged in the following activities:
* Preparation of board meetings, including the drafting of Shareholder Resolutions and Board
Resolutions and ensuring the filing with the RCS.
* Drafting agreements including, but not limited to: Shareholder Agreements, Sale Purchase
Agreements, Transfer Agreements, and Intercompany Loan Agreements.
* Assisting in the monitoring of AML compliance.
* Ensuring that required corporate/regulatory filings are submitted in a timely manner.
* Communicating with internal and external stakeholders including law firms, auditors, tax
advisors and other service providers.
* Assist in general corporate housekeeping
Please bear in mind that we are looking for a young talent. Hence, the activities mentioned above
should only be his/hers starting point. In the future we want the candidate to assume new
responsibilities and perform other tasks, including business related (if he/she can).
* Bachelor's degree in law
* Prior experience as paralegal (4-5 years) or similar role experience in a Luxembourg law firm, fiduciary,
or in a similar working environment. Knowledge of applicable corporate laws in Luxembourg will be
* Fluency in English. Fluency in Portuguese, French and/or German would be an advantage.
* A salary aligned with the candidate's experience
* A competitive bonus
* Flexible working organization