Implement operational business in Luxembourg in collaboration with the European headquarters while providing legal support for the group companies and subsidiaries of the funds. This is a great opportunity to join a rewarding and international environment.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client is a well-established RE asset manager focusing on property development.
Implement operational business in Luxembourg in collaboration with the European headquarters.
Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to):
- Keeping legal files and databases up to date and rearrangement of existing records (including digital records)
- Registration of corporate or fund documentation with the commercial register or other relevant authorities (e.g. CSSF, RCS)
- Liaising with third parties, such as financial institutions, notaries and local administration
- Organization of Board Meetings E/AGM´s (including preparation of notices, proxies and board packs)
- Take notes or dictations at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Assistance with drafting/completing board minutes, board/shareholder resolutions, contracts, client service proposals and agreements
- Assisting with incorporation/liquidation/capital increases/decreases, issuance of other instruments/debt and other transactional work for the funds and related structures.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and mails
- Assistance with the preparation of reports and presentations
- Coordination of internal and external service providers
- Preparing and maintaining checklists for processes
Profil du candidat
- 7-10 years of Luxembourg experience in a trust, fund, fiduciary, or Law firm, performing paralegal tasks (mandatory) and office management duties
- Relevant experience handling corporate secretary, or full life cycle and administration of Luxembourg entities
- English is compulsory, any other language would be an asset
- Highly organized, proactive, and hands-on, as well as a great team player who always has a positive approach and is willing to help his/her colleagues
- Feeling confortable to work in a small team (3-4 people) as well as a bigger one (up to 30 people)
Conditions et Avantages
- Competitive salary and great work-life balance
- Part of a leading in-house company in Real Estate investments
- Join a small team with perspective to growth