- The Regional Sales Manager promotes and sells the company's products and services to achieve its sales targets.
- The responsibility will be to develop the BENELUX market.
- Our client is an IT solutions provider and private banking.
- Our client is identified as one of the most influential FinTech in its field.
- In 2021, the company has decided to promote its activity in Luxembourg.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients and prospects.
- Gathering customer needs and proposing adapted commercial offers.
- Promote coordinated communication with clients.
- Implement the strategy defined by the management and by all the stakeholders in the business.
- Present the company's offer to customers, argue and answer questions and objections.
- At least 5 years experience in the financial sector and as a salesperson in Luxembourg.
- It is mandatory to already have a portfolio of clients in the finance sector (Familly Office etc...).
- To Have a high level of communication skills.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is mandatory, any other language will be considered (Luxembourgish, Italian, Spanish, German).
- Rigorous, reactive and able to work in a team.
- You have good writing skills and good spelling.
- You are dynamic, organized, autonomous.