As the team coordinator, you will take over various tasks with different internal and external parties by providing specific support to the Marketing, Financial Information and Valuation team on daily tasks and projects.
Our client is a well established funds management company.
- Coordinating the organization of the monthly monitoring committees
- Coordinating the organization of the LP advisory boards twice a year
- Working closely with the Investor Relations coordinator for the organization of the Annual General Meeting
- Act as the contact point for third parties who support in AGM and Boards organization
- Working closely with the office manager from London to maintain up to date financial information in the website
- Working closely with the office manager from London to ensure press releases on transactions are communicated timely, with the support of the team
- Maintain a continuous level of communication with other offices to organize meetings / gatherings as required
- Assisting with the identification and implementation of process improvements for the team
- Assisting with the coordination of company wide systems or processes on a project basis , in support of the Director
- Support with agenda & travel of the Marketing & Financial Information Director
- Previous experience as an assistant within international teams / organization
- People person with strong communication skills, and ability to timely and accurately address the priority requests
- Pro-active, good listener and detailed oriented candidate who is able to work on an autonomous basis
- Organized, thorough and flexible, with a commitment for delivering high quality
- Perfect proficiency in English and French
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and related Microsoft Office tools
- Professional qualifications in support of the skills described above are seen as a strong plus.
A dynamic role within a fast growing company