Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL) is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and is fully owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of financial services to institutional investors including depositary, custody, fund administration and other banking-related services.
MIBL now has an opening in its IT DevOps Department for a:
Business Intelligence Engineer M/F
(Ref: IT BI-12/2022)
The BI Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of Business Intelligence technical components, hands-on involvement in all data related initiatives such as implementation of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, etc. He/She will be involved in project engagements and internal proactive and reactive maintenance activities. This role also implements changes and supports systems/application-related project goals with the project team.
- Integration of new data flows, data structures, reports, dashboards, maintenance and enhancement of current production environment;
- Day-to-day operations like monitoring, checking systems and proactively fixing or escalating issues;
- Be able to formulate and structure network or firewall rules implementation;
- Be able to understand interdependencies between different systems and provide Level 2 Support
- for the Bank’s analytics and reporting platforms;
- Liaise with Service providers using established processes as needed and follow up;
- Document and enhance documentation to facilitate troubleshooting for peers and handover of
- simple recurring tasks to Level 1 support;
- Assist Management in optimising administrative burden and supporting administration tasks;
- Demonstrate good organizational, communication and writing skills;
- Foster excellent relationships with internal customers and IT DevOps team members.
- 2-5 years of work experience in IT;
- Familiar with operating MS SQL based DWH;
- MS SQL database development ;
- SSIS and SSAS (tabular and multi-dim models) development;
- Familiar with connecting Oracle, AS/400 data sources;
- Able to analyse end to end data flows ;
- Familiar with API connectivity;
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Familiar with release management (i.e. TFS);
- Familiar with IT processes such as Incident Management and Change Management;
- Good technical skills & willingness to keep up to date on technological advances;
- Previous experience in the Financial industry and with core banking systems such as Olympic is highly appreciated;
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Good verbal/written communication in English is mandatory, any other language is considered as an advantage;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills;
- Able to work on multiple items simultaneously, flexible in terms of afterhours support and planned weekend work
If you are motivated in taking up this unique opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae through Moovijob or to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d’Arlon
L – 1150 Luxembourg
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23rd, 2016 the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)