Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL) is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and is fully owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of financial services to institutional investors including depositary, custody, fund administration and other banking-related services. MIBL now has an opening in its IT department for an:
Information Architect (CDI)
(Ref: IT 082023)
Field of activity:
The Information Architect is part of the MIBL internal IT Planning team and works on diverse projects
of varying sizes and technologies by defining the bank’s target information architecture(s) and
having a holistic view on the complete IT landscape taking into account the Bank’s requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Define the Bank’s future information architecture by analysing data flows, interfaces & information requirements, determining systems architecture, digital technology concepts in relation to business & operations and user-interface requirements
- Achieve information architecture objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing high level action plans, implementing production, productivity quality, identifying new trends, determining system improvements and implementing changes
- Forecast requirements, contributing to annual budgets and analyses variances
- Enhance available data & information towards knowledge usefulness, by evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements
- Translate business requirements into technology components
- Respect the Bank’s various risk and regulatory control aspects
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Good knowledge of IT Topologies architecture design and implementation, especially for Enterprise Service Bus and Service Oriented Architecture
- Stays abreast of current business related IT trends relevant to the bank’s business
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in all interactions with internal and external counterparts
- TOGAF Enterprise Architecture certification as any other framework or method certification is considered an advantage
- Skills in Service Level management (Cloud computing and provider management) are considered an advantage
- Experience in creating and analysing RFPs is considered an advantage; • Banking business knowledge is considered an advantage
- Very good organizational skills multitasking and prioritization skills related to business strategy; • Efficient and credible communicator across all levels
- Clear decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly business and service minded, high customer focus
- Experience in change management
- Leadership skills
- Strong team player whilst being able to coach less experienced colleagues in conceptual work and strategic direction which includes sharing your knowledge
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae via Moovijob.com.
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23rd, 2016 the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).