Wanna join the NEOFACTO dream team? Then keep reading.
We are looking to expand our expertise and our fabulous portfolio by recruiting you, our new Full Stack Developer. Yes, you. Because our clients love us soooooo much that they never stop asking for more and more projects to deliver, in web as well as mobile development and we can’t keep the pace up.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Laugh, drink, dance and sing with your awesome teammates.
- Copy and paste code from somewhere/someone else.
- Close your 200 opened tabs once you found the solution.
- Review the merge requests. Resolve the conflicts. Ask for help. Click on the Merge button. Pray that no one sees it doesn’t work.
- Automate all the things because we’re lazy as a sloth.
- Test your automations, and make sure it won’t break the other ones.
WHAT YOU WON’T DO
- <strike>Make coffee</strike> Thank goodness we got a coffee machine now!
- Build legacy and rubbish code.
- Implement features which never go to production.
- You have an IT or Computer Science degree.
- Speak in the Shakespeare’s mother tongue and la langue de Molière.
- You don’t write code. Code flows in your veins and magically appears on the screen.
- You never settle, even when you’re the last remaining impostor after the first round in Among Us.
- Bonus points if you can translate Chinese. We’re having hard time crawling through some GitHub repos.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- Morning croissants when we’re in a good mood.
- Your own emoji on Slack.
- You won’t get bored.
- Learn the tip of the day, everyday. #obviously
- Money, because someone asked us to put it at least on this offer.