We are looking for a Medior/ Senior Java Engineer to join our client’s team, in the banking sector, and participate in the development, maintenance and migration of the intranet / extranet. By joining NEOFACTO, you will be able to work on challenging projects in complex technical environments and improve your skills on a wide range of technologies!
The objective? To join a team already present to work on existing projects in order to carry out your missions within an already defined framework and architecture.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- You will work mainly on Agile projects
- There will be about 80% of your tasks related to ongoing Agile projects
- And 20% of your maintenance tasks (improvements and bug fixes),
- Discovery of the different parts of the application of our client
- You have an University Degree (or equivalent) in computer science
- You have proven experience in this or a similar position
- You are used to working with the following technologies: JAVA, JEE or even SPRING, JPA, SQL core in Oracle and/or Sybase, web services, queues
- You have already worked (occasionally) on the following technologies) JSF, Prime Faces, XSLT, design templates
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !