We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
As Account / Delivery Manager for the Managed Services division, you will be responsible for a large ICT service contract for the European Institutions.
You'll be part of a dynamic and international team. You will report directly to Director of Managed Services and work in close collaboration with the Service Delivery Manager(s) and corporate departments of the company for the execution of the contract.
You will be based in Luxembourg. You will regularly travel to France for customer and team meetings. Occasionally travels to Brussels or other EU countries might be required.
More specifically, you will :
- Be the owner of the Contract and responsible for its budget and results
- Work in collaboration with the Service Delivery Manager(s) and the delivery teams to maximize customer satisfaction, SLA compliancy, service continuity, team members motivations, respect of qualitative and timely delivery.
- Liaise with consortium partners and subcontractors
- Develop the business of the contract by identifying opportunities and pursuing them systematically
- Participate to Steering Committees with the customer
- Manage the subcontractors and represent Netcompany Intrasoft in subcontractor and Consortium partner meetings
- Report the progress of the Contract execution to the Management
- Collaborate with Sales to implement specific account strategy or contribute to Tenders
- Be the link between the Contract team and Netcompany Intrasoft organisation, for example for the execution of Quality audits, Purchasing matters, etc
You will have :
- At least 5 years of experience in ICT services, mostly in IT Infrastructure and Data Centre projects and services
- At least 3 years of experience in project Management, including budgeting and financial reporting
- Certifications or equivalent experience in Project Management (Prince 2, PMI, etc) and ITIL standards
- A good command of English (written and verbal) and good communications skills
- The ability to work in teams, while ensuring the overall responsibility of a project
- The capacity to delegate, but dig into the details when the situation requires it
- The drive to develop business and contribute to the goals and results of the company
- Experience with the Public Sector, exposure to European Institutions is a plus
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
All candidates are equal to receive consideration. There is no discrimination in terms of ethnicity, sex and sex preferences, age, color, medical condition, marital status, physical or mental disability, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we support human rights among our employees and focus on creating a positive working environment of diversity and inclusion.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remains our top priority. Please note that the recruitment process in Netcompany-Intrasoft will be conducted virtually for the upcoming months, following the Covid-19 pandemic safety measures.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany-Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.