We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
As a full-time employee you will be part of the application support team at the Directorate-General DIGIT.
You will be responsible for the support of the in-house Human Resource Management Information System, which is a multilingual online management tool, designed to cover a broad range of HR processes such as:
- Career management
- Organisation charts
- Rights and obligations
- Time management
The application is made of many different modules and sub-modules, driven by HR processes to manage past, present, and future employee data, automate tasks, and ensure compliance with staff regulations.
The team is looking to re-enforce its workforce in order to follow the constant growing of its scope, since more and more institutions are using the application while more and more information systems of the European Commission are integrated with the application.
Your main duties will be:
- Act as the first point of contact for all end-user questions about the application
- Ensure and perform all communications with the end-users
- Provide services to all stakeholders according to ITIL best practices, handling and documenting all requests
- Ensure the follow-up of incidents and issue tickets for resolution by the IT team
- Keep all user manuals, FAQ, wikis and information dashboards up-to-date by documenting all relevant information
- Participate to regular meetings about the Team operating, performance and objectives
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes
- Contribute to team effort by achieving related results as needed
- Analyse issues and escalate to the appropriate DEV team.
If you have
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Strong analytical, problem solving and learning skills
- Experienced user of web-based tools
- Experience of SQL (3 years), understanding of Databases rules, and usage of SQL scripting tool MySQL or Oracle SQL Developer is required
- Knowledge or experience with Specific European HR rules is a plus
- Able to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Strong team player with excellent relationship skills
- Knowledge or experience in ITIL environment
- Experience with ticketing systems (3 years), Jira is a plus
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.