We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
DevOps Engineers will be key members of Agile teams responsible to design and implement automated dynamic environments by focusing on the process automation, monitoring and optimization of the infrastructure and services together with the software development engineers. They should also be able to analyse, design, implement and validate strategies for continuous deployment demonstrating strong collaboration skills with functional and technical teams for delivering existing or new types of services within cloud based infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environments
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Linux containers (e.g. Docker)
- Familiarity with Kafka
- Excellent command of the English Language (written & verbal)
You may have (one or more)…
- Knowledge of container managers (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Basic administration skills in relational databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra etc)
- Familiarity with GitLab, SonarQube, Elastic Stack
- Familiarity with Application Performance Monitoring tools (Istio, Appdynamics, Metrics Server)
- Experience in installation and configuration of Application Servers (e.g. JBoss Wildfly, IBM Websphere, etc).
- Able to take ownership, accountability and initiative
- Attention to detail, able to take constructive criticism
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business) and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.