ERP Specialist in Human Resources & Medical Team - Brussels
We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
A day in the life of an ERP Specialist
Under the direct supervision of the Business Domain Relationship Manager (BDRM) of the Business Domain, the ERP Specialist will assume and/or assist in delivering the following tasks:
- Manage the complete technical implementation of Odoo HR ERP for the local staff of EEAS to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Coordinate with various service teams to strategically find the best solutions for implementation for businesses that use the Odoo software
- Provide functional as well as technical expertise and follow-up on the Odoo ERP software
- Ensure that delivered Odoo ERP is implemented within these criteria
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors
- Estimate risks, costs, timescales, and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organisation
- Participate in functional working groups, workshops with the business stakeholders and progress meetings
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports - Agile/Scrum Project Management
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables
If you have
- Specific technical expertise in Odoo ERP for Human Resources projects (at least 4 years)
- Ability to manage projects and to make full use of associated tools (MS Project 2010 for Gantt and PERT charts, Ms Visio for UML/BPMN diagrams)
- Professional experience with project management methodologies (Preferred PM²) and/or with software development Agile methodologies (Preferred RUP, Agile or Scrum) and one additional valid certification in Software Development (min 5 years)
- Methodology (SCRUM foundation) is required
- Ability to create/understand Business Process Modelling diagrams and UML diagrams
- Ability to lead a project team, to coordinate multiple activities in parallel and to animate a group of IT specialist potentially under high pressure
- Ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions
- Ability to report in a structured way, communication and presentation skills towards small to medium audience required
- Fluent in English and good command of French
Also, the following knowledge would be advantageous (but not mandatory):
- Technical development background (Preferably in Java, or PhP)
- PM/Scrum/Agile Certification
- ERP (Odoo) Certification
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.