We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
You will be part of the NTX Consortium Team in charge of operating the European Commission’s Network Managed Services under the NMSIII framework contract.
- Responding to queries via the service ticketing system and provide information
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues if the problem is linked to a service under the responsibility of the NMS III contractor
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and fix issues
- Analyse and act on events detected by the monitoring tools (Event tool, performance, capacity, security tools)
- Communicate about events and incidents occurring on a service in scope of the NMS III FWC
- Communicate about changes
- Liaise with 2nd and 3rd level of support for the resolution of incidents
- Request fulfilment for the requests that are not automated yet
- Escalate to the operations and quality manager
If you have
- Education : BAC with good knowledge in computer sciences
- Internet technologies : DNS, HTTP, SSL, IPSEC, TCP, UDP, IP.
- Security Technologies :
- Firewalls: Checkpoint, Fortinet and Juniper firewalls
- Proxy/ reverse proxy: Bluecoat
- DNS: Bind
- Remote Access : Pulsecure
- Load-Balacing : F5
- Network principle (switching/routing)
- Bash/Perl Scripting
- Customer and Quality focus
- Sense for pro-activity
- Experience in delivering in a production environment is considered as an advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Ability to communicate effectively to help users fix their issues and feel satisfied with the helpdesk experience
- Writing skills in English for the update of operational manuals (SOP)
- Working knowledge, written and spoken, of English required. French desirable
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.