We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of a Service Desk Operator, you will be a part of a team inside the European Parliament
Your main duties will be:
- Receiving calls and emails, first-line customer liaison: service desk agent, incident and request agent
- Recording incidents and requests in the Service Management Tool. Logging all relevant incidents/service request details allocating categorization and periodization codes.
- Making an initial assessment and diagnose of incidents and service requests, and attempting to resolve them. Make use of the knowledge database
- Follow the documented procedures
- Escalating incidents or services requests that cannot resolve/fulfil to other support agents in the same support group or to different support groups
- Record and update information in knowledge database
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA
- Keeping customers informed on incident status and progress
- Managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification
- Closing incidents and confirmation with the customer
- SDO may be asked to fulfil ITSS tasks and vice-versa when working for MEP IT Support.
If you have
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English and French (min. B2)
- User oriented and excellent customer service skills
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of all round IT (Office, Windows …)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience
- ITIL V4 Foundation Certified or certification must be passed within 3 months after the start of the contract
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had
- Knowledge of/or experience in ITIL environment
- Part of the consultants needs to be fluent in German both written and oral
- Knowledge of additional EU official languages
Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h00 and 20h00 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed
This position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.