We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening based in Brussels:
Senior Java Developer
We are looking for inspired professionals that will be part of highly skilled teams who design, develop, deploy, customize and support technologies for EU institutions. The job holder will have the opportunity to contribute to the evolution of the components and the required integration with other systems.
• Guide development teams
• Participate in the technical analysis, documentation, implementation, and integration
• Test and manage early life support of core software tools and assets produced in the context of software development projects for the EU Institutions.
We’re on the cutting edge of technology delivering IT Solutions for challenging, large-scale projects.
• University Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
• Experience with:
o Java / J2EE
o Web applications development, including REST & SOAP web services
o Oracle rdbms 12c
o UML analysis method
o UNIX & LINUX SCRIPTING
• Familiarity with Agile development methodology and capacity to manage planning boards, sprints and deliver iteratively
• Fluency in English
You may have (one or more) …
• Experience with:
o Oracle WebLogic Application Server
o Oracle Coherence
o SDMX (SDMX information model, SDMX guidelines about implementation of web services, SDMX-ML, SDMX-CSV, SDMX-JSON)
• Knowledge of French
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability of integration in an international/multicultural environment
Quick learning ability in fast-changing technologies
This position comes with...
• Competitive compensation packages
• Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
• Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
• An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
• The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential