We are Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with a strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: https://www.netcompany-intrasoft.com
A day in the life of a Project Leader
Your main duties will be to :
- Act as the SPOC for the Contracting Authority and other Contractors for all relevant projects;
- Ensure a smooth handover of all tools and artefacts and oversee the quality of associated deliverables;
- Act as a trustworthy advisor to the Contracting Authority, along with the TEF Lot 1 Contractor, by making a feasible project plan that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organisation’s overall business strategy;
- Report and present to the Contracting Authority Project Manager;
- Maintain overall responsibility for the execution of the specific contract;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan;
- Guide and support the team project activities, review their deliverables, and monitor and provide timely and accurate project progress reports to all stakeholders;
- Estimate time schedule, budget and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project as per agreed terms of reference;
- Be pro-active to resolve issues from a resource capacity and project deliverables viewpoint;
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings;
- Monitor costs, schedule and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria;
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors;
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience;
- Follow-up and manage the daily activities of the project;
- Make sure that the staff is trained according to the applicable methodology and to the quality and contractual processes;
- Ensure that the security policies and ITSM or project processes, aligned with the Contracting Authority processes, are followed by its team.
- Specifically, for the set-up phase:
- Manage all operations setup activities in order to ensure Contractor staff is fully involved and acknowledged about the CBS requirements and other contractors’ activities and prepared to start service delivery.
- Report the set-up activities’ status and produce the relevant management information.
- Orchestrate the involvement of Contractor’s staff.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the operations setup procedure and make recommendations for improvement.
If you have:
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in the defined area of expertise
- Minimum 8 year of experience with a project management methodology (e.g. PM2, PRINCE2, PMP).
- Consultative Project management in the IT software development and quality related areas; ability to build a vision for the future based on his knowledge of similar programmes.
- Excellent knowledge of business process management, enterprise architecture and project management standards and methodologies, esp. agile / scrum software development methodologies;
- Experience in platform and infrastructure real-time monitoring consisting of the fixed and technical, service and connectivity monitoring of the Contracting Authority’s systems infrastructure (data collection of the performance and availability checks across the infrastructure i.e. VMs, network, servers, storage, etc. in order to detect anomalies, ensure business continuity and availability based on the agreed service levels)
- Usage of project management tools. Willingness to use the project management tool as specified by the Contracting Authority;
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
- Excellent leadership qualities;
- Ability to chair meetings and to give presentations.
- Capacity in writing and presenting documents;
- Excellent communication skills.
…then this position is suitable for you!
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all #NetcompanyIntrasoftPeople to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.