About Netcompany - Intrasoft
We are Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with a strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: https://www.netcompany-intrasoft.com/.
A day in the life of a Project manager:
- Coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation.
- Installations may involve acceptance of capitalized equipment or enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- The project manager is focuse on the delivery of new or enhanced products to the improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
- Work at client site from time to time.
- Develop project operating plan according to the objectives, approach and budget.
- Make sure the execution plans of all the necessary parties are synchronized.
- Monitors the state of work in terms of deliverables and timings.
- Provides periodical consolidated information to project leader/ Client/ Stakeholders involved with you on the project.
- In-depth project management knowledge
- Experience > 3 years
- Experience acquired during the last 5 years in a project/program of at least 5000 man-days
- Decisiveness and assertiveness
- Managerial skills
- Business administration knowledge to assess options and cost-effectiveness and to ensure the efficient and effective use of financial and human resources
- Communication skills to represent the project internally and externally, manage stakeholders and resolve conflicts
- Knowledge of the methods and practices used in the project
- Excellent writing skills, e.g. to create project reports
- French Language at least C1
- English language: at least B2
- Knowledge of HERMES methodology and a relevant certification is considered an asset
- Experience in customs is considered a plus.
All candidates are equal to receive consideration. There is no discrimination in terms of ethnicity, sex and sexual preferences, age, color, medical condition, marital status, physical or mental disability, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations. At Netcompany - Intrasoft we support human rights among our employees and focus on creating a positive working environment of diversity and inclusion.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our top priority. Please note that the recruitment process in Netcompany - Intrasoft will be conducted virtually for the upcoming months, following the Covid-19 pandemic safety measures.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.