We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) Service Desk Agent is expected to have in depth experience in the IAM / IGA domain. This experience shall include expertise of IAM/ IGA solutions, technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory 2016, LDAP directories, and a good understanding of Linux/Unix Operating systems. The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below:
Your main duties will be:
- Provide technical support and serve as an escalation point for IT incidents and service requests, including with third parties (e.g. manufacturer or vendor) as necessary;
- Design, develop and update existing scripts (in various scripting languages, including PowerShell, etc.) as necessary;
- Create and maintain roles and privileges within the Identity Management System;
- Maintain system roles and privileges based on information such as job function, department, etc.;
- Create and maintain accurate descriptions of roles and privileges within the Identity Management System;
- Partner with department managers and representatives to determine the appropriate levels of system access, based on job responsibilities;
- Partners with Information Technology and Human Resources department to support the Identity Management System;
- Facilitate system access reviews and attestation processes;
- Document the resolution of incidents and problems, create technical analysis, performance, and enhancement reports;
If you have
- Knowledge of LDAP protocol and systems;
- Experience with Windows Active Directory 2012 or 2016;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012 or 2016;
- Experience with Linux (RHEL) and Unix skills;
- Experience in the of IAM / IGA solution for large sized enterprises;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work in a co-operative way;
- Knowledge of Business Process Modelling tools;
- Knowledge and experience of Network Security, including design, configuration, and tuning;
- Experience developing and maintaining documentation;
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-pressure situation;
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities;
- Experience in project management.
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential